– I use it most daily whether it’s scanning a business card or writing up my next blog post. Using this app to write lesson plans has been invaluable. The main reason I love this app is because of everything syncs together. Whether I’m using my iPad, my iPhone, or my desktop I can get to all my information at a moment’s notice. I do pay for the premium and it’s worth every penny.
– This app is awesome! It tracks my miles and I don’t have to turn it on. I just let it run in the background and I then reconcile at the end of the day. As of this blog post I have logged thousands of miles for my business. It’s awesome!
– This is a free accounting app and is an integral part of my business. I use it every day whether it’s tracking funds or writing out invoices. It keeps me financially on track and on top of things.
– This is one of my favorite applications as I use this to store photos and videos to share with clients. I also use this to back up my phone when I take pictures. It’s worth the $99!
– If you’re not sure where to put a punctuation mark, then this is the app for you! While it does help you spell, it primarily looks at sentences and phrases and punctuation. The app is free but there is a premium version. The great thing about this app is it integrates with my Gmail and any other thing on the computer that I type in. The only downside about this app is I don’t believe it works on a mobile device. This could help my texting if it did! Down below is a list of the apps you can check out!
link to the Apps